Saturday, August 8, 2009

Purpose Quotes - Quotations and Famous Quotes on Purpose

Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like.
~Author : Jane Austen Mansfield Park Famous Quotes

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
~Author : Peter Drucker Inspirational Sayings

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
~Author : Mother Theresa Nice Quotes

I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again.
~Author : Oscar Wilde Great Sayings

I would rather lose in a cause that will some day win, than win in a cause that will some day lose.
~Author : Woodrow Wilson Meaningful Sayings

Show me a sane man, and I will cure him for you.
~Author : Carl Jung Wise Quotes

Meetings are indispensable when you don't want to do anything.
~Author : John Kenneth Galbraith Motivational Sayings

Unquestionably, there is progress. The average American now pays out twice as much in taxes as he formerly got in wages.
~Author : H L Mencken Famous Quotes

When you strike at a king, you must kill him.
~Author : Ralph Waldo Emerson Inspirational Sayings

1 comment: